Our most important work generates smiles instead of revenue
Being able to give back to the community that we serve has been a great joy in our company’s history. Browse some of the projects that have been a source of pride and inspiration below:
Other ways we’ve supported Wishes
- The Concrete Engraving Company partnered with us to pour the pad for a basketball court
- One of our great electrical Trade Partners, Tri-County Electric, has helped with wiring and connections on a number of Wishes, such as a hot tub wish and room makeover
- Radioactive Electronics, our AV Trade Partner, has donated labor and materials to help with gaming center wishes and theater Wishes.
- Through his Entrepreneurs Organization Forum Group, Dave Payne and a group of 7 other local business owners scaled Mt. Whitney in a single hike and raised almost $ 30,000 for Make A Wish.
- Dave Payne is currently the Northeast Ohio Regional Advisory Board Chair and Make A Wish OKI Governance Board Member, which means he serves locally and at the three state level.
David C Payne
HBA of Greater Cleveland Board of Trustees, 2002-2011.
HBA President, 2009
C0-Founder of Northeast Ohio Green Building Initiative
Notre Dame Schools, Board Member and Chair of Buildings & Grounds
HBA of Greater Cleveland Board of Trustees, 2011-Present.
HBA President, 2018-19
Member, Power 30 of CB, USA